Friday, June 15, 2012

Project 52:23

Motherhood is... 

 Planning Ahead
Vacations with a baby definitely take some pre-planning. We drove down to Hilton Head for 2 nights this week for Adams cousin Samuel's wedding. I started packing tuesday when we were not leaving till thursday. How many diapers to bring, clothes to pack & what about extra sheets for her pack n play just in case. I am proud to say that I packed ALL our stuff (me & adam too) in 1 big suitcase. As we loaded the pilot, I couldn't help but wonder how people did this before the SUV. I wish I could have taken more pictures, but Leah & I were by ourselves most of the time so it didn't happen. I will say that Leah did great!! We played in the pool all day friday & she was a big girl at the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment