Thursday, June 14, 2012

Project 52:22

Motherhood is... 

 Enjoying New Things!



I have been dying {JUST DYING} to get Leah in a pool! I even bought her a little one that she could play in at our house and well it didn't seem to interest her. It took 15ish minutes to get her ready to "sit" in the pool- thats ALL she did- no splash, nothing! So after like 5 minutes we went back inside. If you saw the queen of splash in the bathtub every night you would be disappointed too. Well this week, mom & I decided we all would come visit on saturday and play in her pool {a real one not my rinky dink blow up puddle}.  Leah was a natural in the water. She kicked her little feet like the prodigy child she is {haha}. We walked in slowly and then she just started kicking, splashing and just having a ball. It was a great end to the horrific {very busy}work week. ~Check out Leah's bathing suit {thanks Eden}

1 comment:

  1. You mean thanks Aunt Nana (Pat)! I love that!!! And the dress in the next one :)

    ReplyDelete