Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project 52:21

Motherhood is...
Setting Goals

Picture coming soon :)

Well the time has come that the last 5ish pounds need to come off {not to mention the extra 7lb that I dream of losing on top of it}. I have come to the realization that I need to cancel my jazzercise- I think I have been a handful of times since Leah was born. Its just too hard with her right now. The classes fall right when its time to feed or its nap time {last time she didnt sleep AT ALL = bad day}. I love love jazzercise but it just doesn't fit in my life at this current time, but don't worry I always come back! For now I am going to walk with Leah {and Kate if she is good}. I have been walking with my friend Allison & her son Eli {he is 6 weeks younger than Leah} and have really enjoyed the "mommy" time. Allison & I just talk and talk for a whole 6 miles. Sadly though we only do it 1 day a week and that is not going to be enough. I am going to have to make more trips on my own. And of course there is the whole not exercise when I am working thing that I have to figure out. I am going to "try" to pop in the 30 day shred a couple of times a week & maybe just walk the neighborhood {its only a mile though}. Time to start shredding those last few pounds. The crazy thing is my work pants are too big again- I really think my waste is smaller its just the extra skin {more like fat} in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment