Friday, May 25, 2012

Project 52:20

Motherhood is...

Success!!



Leah did it she rolled over and now that she has its all she does. Of course I missed it as I was working. My mom {grammie} saw it first on monday- she initially got the look away and on my belly, but then did it a few more times. When Lu (grandma) got her the rest of the week she was doing it like an ol' pro. I of course came home each night and put a blanket down and was coaxing her to roll. She did it for me and this is a picture of her post roll. Adam said on friday she actually went front to back too!! Now because I am behind with this post (as I always am lol), my week by week book says babies actually roll front to back first and then weeks later back to front. Of course my child would be different {look at her parents-right}. Her doc said it was because she does not spend much time on her belly which is why she went the other way first. So as much as she hates it we are going to have tummy time to teach her to roll the other way.

How can you not love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment