Friday, May 25, 2012

Project 52:19

Motherhood is...

Determination



  Saturday night Leah rolled over for the 1st time. Of course I missed it - I laid her on her mat and ran upstairs to grab some dirty clothes (clearly havent learned my lesson about keeping an eye on her ALWAYS) and came back and my daughter (proud mama) was on her belly. I yelled with joy and picked her up and told her over and over she was so big- only slightly excited. This may be the 1st crazy mama moment but not the last that leah will see in her lifetime. I then called the grandmas and adam. Adam asked if I had recorded it, I laughed and told him I actually missed it.
  All week she has tried to repeat her awesome milestone. Every chance she gets she is grunting with all her might to flip over - sadly she has not been successful. I am proud of her all the same and hopes this is just the beginning of her determination skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment