Motherhood is...
Hand-me downs
This week I got the mother load (ha- no pun intended) of boxes. My good friend/sorority little sister Brittany sent me a box full of baby clothes. AND being the OCD person that I am, I immediately went to organizing it, labeling boxes and washing what leah could wear. It was really fun going through the box as there was a few outfits I had bought Eden and now Leah will get to wear them (hopefully- depending on Leah's size/season).
I am learning that motherhood is all about "hand me downs" not just clothes but advice. I have only been a mom for almost 4 months (my goodness its been that long already) and I am already giving advice/suggestions. I have one friend who just had her first son and we are constantly exchanging tips. Another friend who just had a son a few weeks ago asking about things. I love the network that I am already developing. Of course I am asking advice (more like HELP) myself to these moms as well. Its all new and even if its your first or third I am learning every baby is different.
I did my best to send anything your way that you got Eden. If I remembered the outfit was from you guys I sent it your way ;)
ReplyDelete