Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project 52:24

Motherhood is... 

Emotional!
This week I got some terrible news about an old friend. His fiance had twins 3 days before I had Leah. Jhamar was always at my house during my high school years. He practically lived there. We rode the bus together until he was old enough to drive- then his car died. So once I was old enough I picked him up. I have lots of fond memories of him & when I heard that his son sufficated in his sleep DEVASTATED, HEARTBROKEN {to name a few adj} was how I felt.

I think it was more that it hit too close to home. I mean it just as easily been Leah {they are the same age}. Adam & I slept uneasy that night, but soon realized that God is in control. Jhamar has been in my thoughts daily since then & I continue to pray that God gives his family peace that surpasses understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment