Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 52:15

Motherhood is... 

Keep an eye on the baby- ALWAYS 


I have been busy taking pictures this week {what happens when you miss a week} and these were definitely a lesson for mama. I have been tell Adam to always buckle Leah in as she is starting to scoot around {do as I say not as I do right?} Well I had to do something and decided to just put her in the bouncy for a sec and would be right back. I got back and she was nearly on the floor and unsure - see her face. Of course I had to take pictures to show Adam {and everyone}. Then in her normal fashion these days Leah grabbed a hold of her feet and was content. Well foot she only holds the right one. Well now even if its just a second, Leah will get snapped in!

No comments:

Post a Comment