Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Project 52:14

Motherhood is... 

Enjoying Every Minute!!
This was my first week back at work and I am not going to lie, it felt great putting on my white coat, stethoscope and seeing patients. Lots has changed in 3 months-my favorite nurses are doing different things, we lost our case manager, I dont have a baby belly poking through my coat, AND I do not have an excuse to eat the donuts in the doctor's lounge. I pumped every 3ish hours and have an even bigger "stash" of milk then before - had to reorganize my storage in the freezer {OCD and all}. I do feel a little guilty that I made it through my days without having any meltdowns, I did however come home extra moody AND wanted to hold my baby girl till we fell asleep. So this week I have learned to enjoy the time I have with Leah be it all day or just a few hours at night. Adam & I were trying to take a picture of all of Leah's hair after her bath one night. Couldnt get it quite right but there is a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment