Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 52:16

Motherhood is... 

Watching minds develop.

Back to work this week so its hard to snap pictures when you are only with her a few hours a night. Not much goes on in the evenings. Adam & I give Leah her bath and then we pretty much just lounge till bedtime. It just amazes me how fast she is growing! She has started laughing and talks all the time. She does not like to be still or play on her mat for very long because she is getting bored. She is also sitting up so well {with help of course}. Luanne {Adam's mom} keeps telling me how they watch tv some during the day, partly because Leah wants to SIT and she is calm when the tv is on. I am trying to find some baby friendly shows for Leah to watch as I don't want her to just watch "the view" & "the doctors." I found some stuff on you tube, but not sure if Luanne could navigate there.
  One evening as I was watching tv,  Adam was playing on the computer and holding Leah. She is sitting up of course and just GLUED to the computer screen. Wow her little mind is just developing before our eyes. She just amazes me and makes me proud! Now its time to start finding things for her to do, unfortunately she is still just too little for a jumperoo/exersaucer. I am going to see about a bumbo for her to sit in and play with her toys. My baby is getting so big!!

2 comments:

  1. We have some babyeinstein DVDs and the your baby can read set. Both very good. I particularly love the baby Einstein baby's first signs DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she's too little for the exosaucer! I'm going to get Hunter's out soon. Just put stuff in the seat with her to help her with sitting up and she'll be good. I also already put him in the bumbo this past week. I put it in front of the couch and put a pillow propped up on the back of it so he had something to help him with his head.

    ReplyDelete