Motherhood is...
Learning to "Let her Cry"
Learning to "Let her Cry"
This week has been a tough week for all of us. Leah is normally fussy at night for a few hours before sleeping her 5 hour stretch, but this week we had 2 whole days of no sleeping just crying. Adam keeps telling me just to lay her down and let her cry because she is fine- and this way I can get some things done {like shower}. Of course, I can NOT do it. She just breaks my heart when she cries so for 2 days I sat on the couch holding her so she would not cry OR rocking/walking around the house. By the time Adam got home I was a wreck and by 8pm {still crying} he would send me to bed. After the 2nd day, I emailed her doctor and decided it was time to start her on Zantac. Its really hard giving her the medicine as it tastes horrible {we tasted it ourselves} and most of the time it comes back out BUT if it helps her feel better then we will make this happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment