Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 52: 7

Motherhood is...

FUN




This has been a great week with my little Leah {totally different from last week's post}. The zantac seems to be helping- although its a challenge to give it to her because it tastes so bad. Leah is so much more alert this week. We have had lots of "talks" as she stares at her mama!! She has also enjoyed her mat so much more. I have tried "tummy time" but she does not like to be on her belly on the floor {we are working on it}. She spends a lot of time on her mat, looking at herself, the toys and just all over. Its also been fun listening to her "coo" in her pack and play at night before she goes to sleep at night!! I can not believe we are already at this stage- I am getting so very excited!!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment