- I absolutely could not do this without my husband. He truly is the most amazing daddy. He changed her first diaper which was his too. He goes to work every day and comes home to cook dinner & take over baby duties for a little while.
- Babies really are not as fragile, I swear her head bobbles so quick and that neck just whips around giving mom a heart attack and she does not even cry.
- She goes through soo many diapers - holy cow what was I thinking doing cloth. Maybe when she is older and is not going through 10ISH diapers/day.
- Some days she wears one outfit other days we go through every white undershirt she owns.
- I love to watch her sleep. Love her smile {fake and all}
- She cries a lot and I do not handle it well AT ALL - insert daddy!! I get worse when I have not slept.
- Breastfeeding has been rewarding {not like the books talk about} but it sure has been difficult. At least once a day I think formula would be soo much easier OR maybe I could just pump.
- Being a physician assistant really is a curse...I think the worse and know too much. Projectile vomiting = pyloric stenosis we must go to the doctor!!
- My poor daughter has horrible gas and I so wish I could make it go away, watching her bend, grunt etc just melts my heart. Mylicon does not seem to do a lot.
- Even on a really bad day/night full of crying, rocking, singing, I would not trade this for anything. I can not wait for our adventures together when she gets older.
Sara
to help ease her gas you can lay her on her back and "pump" her legs. Just bend her legs up so her knees go into her belly. Also, open and close them while she's on her back and do "bicycles" with her. You can also try putting her tummy on your forearm and rocking her side to side (her front to back).
ReplyDelete