Motherhood is...
Birthday cards from Adam AND Leah

My birthday was on Tuesday the 24th and with Leah being almost 10 days old, we spent it at home as a family of 3. Our families had gone home, Adam was still on vacation and we just enjoyed each other {mostly on the couch staring/laughing at Leah} Adam did run a few errands and came home with the greatest birthday card that was from Leah too!! Maybe its all the "extra" hormones but I cried when I read it. I had not thought about this part of being a mom. It truly made this birthday special as I celebrate #28. Adam and I enjoyed dinner together while Leah hung out in her swing - we got Taco Mac!
I actually tried to make a cool picture. Of course it was still on auto, but one day I will learn manual mode.
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment