May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.- Romans 15:3
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Aunt Sara
Olivia is about to have her baby and I think we are all ready for him to get here. I am still not over the fact that Olivia is using the name I have picked out since I was her age, but I am no longer bitter/upset. I am especially excited because I am allowed to help deliver. I have a bag packed and ready to fly to Toccoa when the call comes. She is due Feb 2, but her midwife said this week or next. I just hope I get there in time and mom does not call while I am in the OR.
thats all for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment