Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project 52:28

Motherhood is...

They REALLY do grow up fast!!




Leah turns 6 months on Sunday and I can not believe it. I look at her "baby" pictures and am amazed at how much she has grown. Of course, she has blessed our family in so many ways. Adam & I love playing with her and watching her grow. She has so much personality and is always laughing. I weighed her last week (we have been sick with colds this week) and she weighed 18 lbs! I always thought Landyn was a big baby but Leah is not far behind her cousin. She has been sitting up for 2 weeks now. She can stand up and prop on things. She is holding her toys and is VERY interested in Kate. We have put up her swing & her mat. She loves her jumper and her feet finally reach the floor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment