Motherhood is...
Starting Traditions
One 4th of July, Adam & I decided to take a mini vacation down to Beufort SC. One of the pharmacists I used to work with said it was like a mini charleston but less busy. I would def call it a MINI, but it had my old southern houses scattered around so it was perfect. We stumbled apon a firework display in the town next to Beaufort and have been going back every year. This was our 4th year and this time we brought Leah. We were not planning to go because of schedules/ Leah's age etc, but the stars aligned and we went for a few days. It was special to have Leah there {last year she was in my belly, end of 1st trimester}. She enjoyed the fireworks. Of course - thursday Leah had her first fever & we were unable to go to the drive in with her..next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment