Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project 52:13

Motherhood is...

Trusting


This is my last week at home with Leah before I go back to work. I can't believe how fast it has gone and how much I do not want to go back. I have cried almost daily and have been up till almost 2 for a couple of nights { Leah sleeping mind you} just thinking. I love what I do and miss seeing patients, but Leah is my priority right now. I have been telling myself over and over that she is going to be fine with her grandmas/dad watching her while I am away, but they are not me, not her mom. I have compiled notes on how Leah does everything - felt kinda like a crazy mom, but it made me feel better. I showed Adam "our" little routine so that she {me really} will feel like nothing is different. I showed him how "we" talk while she is getting dressed in the morning {also wrote it down for g-mas}. The time has come and with every other stage we will make it through. PLUS its only 7 days and then mom is back!


As for this weeks picture - Adam picked her up and she was hugging daddy. I took it in apperature priority {not manual mode yet, but not automatic}. It has some light issues, but I love it.






3 comments:

  1. You aren't a crazy mom, you're a normal mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture and I love you! Keep your head up mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picture Sara! I would say that your light issues are coming more from the bright room in the background then from you learning. Have you had a chance to shoot with this mode in a more evenly lit environment?

    ReplyDelete