2012 is a new year and I can honestly say I am looking forward to all it has in store. This year I have decided to participate in project 52 - more info at http://styleberryblog.com/project-52-one but basically its a picture a week for a year. This year I am going try to capture each week a lesson I have learned through a picture about being a new mother. This way I can capture my thoughts AND learn how to use my new camera - I am excited about the challenge. We are still waiting for baby girl to make her arrival of course but as its Sunday January 8th, the last day of the first week I have to make a post official mother or not.
So Week 1 -
Motherhood is:
Waiting
*Photo courtesy of the husband, but from now on they will be by me*
She is only 2 days late, but seeing that I have been waiting 10 whole months to meet her it seems like a lifetime. No signs of labor just tons of kicking reminding me that she is still in my belly. Her room is ready, bags packed, carseat in the NEW car now we just have to ...wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment