


Olivia had her baby Thursday morning at 11:14 am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz & 20 1/2 inches tall. They are both home and doing well. After rushing to the hospital wednesday night and staying up until 2:30 am. I went and took a nap at dad's because all the call rooms at the hospital were occupied. I had to get up at 6am to go to school and take my ortho test. Landyn did not come before then so I had to leave and go to the school. I took my test and called to check on Olivia. She was fully dilated and ready to go. I went as fast as I could but I did not get there in time to help with the delivery. I was able to slide in as a student working with the midwife still so that I could see him.
Olivia went home friday evening, and today we had a welcome home Landyn party. I made a cake, banner & we got some balloons. It was the first time Adam had seen him so we were really excited. Adam is so cute when it comes to babies. He does not really know how to hold them and tenses up the whole time he does. By the time we left uncle adam was in love. He kept trying to make Landyn rub his beard. Of course he was asleep and his hand was outstretched and he did not know what was going on. Soon he will be pulling on that beard.
We hated to leave, but will be back to visit soon. Here are some pictures of Landyn sadly my camera was dead so I had to use my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment