So as I venture into week 2 of this new crazy NOT a schedule praying that we can get back to our eat play sleep cycles back. OH and I still have this crappy cold- its been 7 days!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.- Romans 15:3
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
ugh SLEEP
I have been so very grateful spoiled for the last several months, Leah has slept without a problem. We had a routine down- she went to bed around 10 {Late but it worked for us} and she slept till 10. WELL what happened- we went to beaufort, got sick, maybe a tooth plus shots to name a few AND my child's routine is DUN. She fights sleep all day or sleeps all day. At night time we lay down after we eat around 9:30 & {attempt} go to sleep. We did the whole cry it out thing, after 20 minutes of crying, I {adam too - bc I said so} give up. I get her up & we rock- she falls asleep I put her back in the crib. Is she asleep HAH no she wakes up screaming and we start all over!! We pick her up and she laughs & is ready to play bc she just got a 15 minute catnap. The doc yest gave us some tips {that we have already been doing so thanks} but basically said at around 6 months baby's mind are in full mode so sleeping is not a priority- I guess so.
So as I venture into week 2 of this new crazy NOT a schedule praying that we can get back to our eat play sleep cycles back. OH and I still have this crappy cold- its been 7 days!
So as I venture into week 2 of this new crazy NOT a schedule praying that we can get back to our eat play sleep cycles back. OH and I still have this crappy cold- its been 7 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment