Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project 52:30

Motherhood is...

Bathtime!!



All the books I have ever read, talk about how "soothing" bath time is for baby. Not for my daughter- its PLAY time. Leah initially hated it but we figured out it was because she was hungry {new parents :)}. We have been using her tub up until about a month or so ago. Adam & I had to bathe her together because she is a crazy baby in her pink tub. Kicking, splashing, laughing - you name it. We put just enough water in it because if we had too much it ended up on us {it still did, but not as much}. I started putting her in the bathtub {in HER bathroom} and she enjoys it. Not near as much kicking & I do not get soaked. PLUS I can do it on my own which is great when I am by myself {OR adam can do it alone}. Grammie got her a bunch of bath toys and she love to play put them in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment