I have been doing an online bible study -Goodmorninggirls.org- for the past couple of weeks thanks to my amazing lil Brittany. Brittany has been blogging about how she joined this online bible study with a group of girls from FL mostly and I jumped at the chance to join them. I have been trying to get a real one going at church with the young couples in our church, but have had little luck with everyone's schedule and then Brittany came along.
I titled this blog "thirst" because I have been soaking up all that I can with this bible study of James, thinking about starting an online group with our church, and found some online pod casts of Louie Giglio at PassionCityChurch.com. He was the speaker at 722 from college. I absolute love him!!
It was this time last year that I had this same thirst for knowledge and was actually baptized. But as usual my excitement dwindled and happy to find something to get me back into his word and grow closer to God. I may post on here from time to time, but I have decided that it should be kept between me and God. I may change my mind but for now I bought a notebook to capture my thoughts.
Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment